3.17.2009

365 Cards: Day 15 (Sketch), Day 16 (Sunshine)

Saturday's challenge was a sketch that you can look at on their website. I think I followed it pretty well without being completely literal. And it's my style, which is important to me. I had never done the layered flower things, so that was fun.

I had a lot of fun with this next challenge... it was to implement the idea of the sun/sunshine in one way or the other. I decided to be a little more literal with this one :P You can't tell from the pic, but the whole thing is raised up from the blue card. And as you can tell, I got my stamps and paper in the mail :) It wasn't a lot of stuff, but I've been enjoying it already! This sunshine card also was incorporated into The Pink Elephant Challenge #6, where the theme is buttons! Enjoy!


11 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards--great color combinations on both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Lovin' both of your cards...I love the muted colors of the sketch challenge cards and those flowers are magnificent. I love your fun take on the sunshine challenge...sooo cute!! Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am absolutely loving what you have done with your cards today! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for coming to at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creations. I LOVE that Birthday Basic Set. It is a total must have. Great job on the challenges and I love your blog banner! Hope you keep joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these cards. I'm such a fan of these color combos. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the sketch! It's my fav! You did a great job with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love the way you have used the buttons to create the sun - fabulous idea.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Both of these cards are wonderful and would be eligible to enter at The Pink Elephant! The button sun is wonderful though. What a fun way to use buttons! Thanks for joining us at TPE this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea with the buttons! Love your cards & the color combos on them. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sun idea, very creative! Glad you could join us at TPE :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...