3.19.2009

365 Cards Day 18: Going Green, Card Patterns Sketch #6 second attempt

I really hate that pictures with my camera are not even close to the real thing. This first card is the 365 Cards Day 18: Going Green. Green should be the dominant color in the card. And this card is nearly all green, but unfortunately it is reading more yellow in this picture than it really is. I really am having fun with the new stuff I got (mixed in with some of the old stuff of course).


And here is the tweaked Card Patterns Sketch #6. I like it better because to me it just makes more sense this way. And I didn't crop this photo to show you what my workspace currently looks like. I'm a messy crafter. enjoy!


11 comments:

  1. I think both cards are fabulous. Love what you did with the CP sketch- the layered circles look fantastic!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVIN' your cards...your Green Challenge one is so nice & crisp and I just adore your big flower one...oh sista...who isn't a messy crafter? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should try making one of those light boxes I was telling you about..I'll sen you the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards!! thanks for joining us at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these cards....and my work table is almost un-use-able!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Cards!!! Don't you just LOVE that Around & About set. I use it ALL the time, it is just so great. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heidi these are amazing! I love all the distressed look. I love how you added a patterned paper on the corner plus a ribbon! Great added accent on the card.
    I'm thrilled that you were able to join us this week. Hope we see more of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! . . . . thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great take on the sketch! I love the colors you used and all of the distressing. Glad you could play along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layered look and the distressing, very neat take on the sketch. LOL at your work space, nothing good comes off a tidy desk does it! Wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the layered flowers! beautiful!
    kris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...