3.18.2009

Card Patterns Sketch #6, 365 Cards Day 17: Buttons and Bows

This card is in the fashion of the Card Patterns sketch #6. I know it is similar to the card I made last night... but it is different I suppose. And it fits the sketch pretty well. I'm not sure if I'll post it on that website yet because I feel like it needs some tweaking as far as the ribbon on the corners goes.

This next one from 365 Cards required exactly 3 bows and 3 buttons, no more and no less. I really love pink and brown and I really love this card. Yay. The first picture shows the actual coloring better than the second. It's so hard to take a picture that does the work justice. Ah well. enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. Heidi your 365 card is stunning, it looks really stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy perfect bows! Mine never look that nice! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Those bows are so elegant - great job and thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the challenge Heidi I love it! Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous cards...love the buttons & bows one! Thanks for joining the 365 Cards Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, please let me now how you got your bows to be so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heidi, these are looking good - how about some brighter colors for spring?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm a huge fan of brown and pinks, so LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Classy cards Heidi! Love them! Thanks for joining the challenges.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...