3.25.2009

Card Time! Setting the Scene/Caardvark Sketch, Sketchy Sunday, Crossword Connection

This first card is for the Sunday sketch on 365 Cards. I had a lot of fun with it. You can't tell very well from the picture, but the white part is raised up above everything else. This is a good money card and can be for a boy or girl. I really love how the clear stamps can be shaped so easily.


This second card is for the Setting the Scene challenge for Tuesday on 365 Cards to create a nature scene as well as for the sketch on Caardvarks. Although, this is my first attempt at Caarvarks and those are some pretty stinking talented card makers over there. I'm slightly intimidated. I really like this though. It's still pretty simple and it's my style... and yay for glitter paint.


I had a really hard time with this last one and ended up just kind of throwing it together. This is for Monday's Crossword Connection on 365 Cards. The crossword was a printable that we needed to include. I made it brown instead of black and printed it on a subtle pink and white floral paper that I tried to make look more like the green paper with the inking, etc. The bottom part of the white is just hand stamping and was supposed to be rows of the XO's but you can hardly see them. Oh well. I do like the way I made the crossword itself look. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. These are great cards! I love that you printed the crossword on patterned paper and in a different color. I didn't get a chance to do that one, but boy was I stumped! ITs a hard challenge and you did it well. You are really rockin' these babies out! Keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous job on your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cards and cute stamps -- but do you have any ribbon that isn't brown??? ;p It's okay, I konw about your thing for brown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little landscape scene on the Caardvarks sketch and how you tucked the flower behind the panel ... great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job with all the challenges. You did a fab job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW you have been very busy...lol. I love all of the cards you really did an awesome job on all of the challenges.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! I love what you created with the Caardvarks sketch! So glad you decided to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job on these cards - they all look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh what FAB cards! of course i'm bound to say the CAARDVARKS one is my fave, right?! ;) and truly it is awesome--i love the little scene with that cute bird...and also, the way you've done the flower "over-n-under" is terrific! so cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...