3.13.2009

Day 10-Picture This, and Day 11-Giving it all I've Got!

More cards of course! Day 10 (Tuesday)'s challenge was to use a photo on the card, so I used a photo of geese that I'm sure I'll never use for anything else. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the best picture of my cards, especially at night (suggestions?)... so these aren't the greatest.

Day 11 was Giving it all I've got. I had to use at least 5 different patterned papers and 5 embellishments. My goal was to make it still look simple... and I decided to leave it blank so that when the time comes, I can slap on a sentiment and use it for nearly anything. I had fun with the stitching.. I don't generally do a lot of that.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards...I really love your photo card, the picture blends in nicely with your papers! Your "Giving it all you got" card is magnificent...great choice of papers and embellies...love the stitching on both cards! Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your geese card - the colors are fresh and I didn't even notice the geese until I read your post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does it take you to make one of these? It seems like it would take FOREVER, and you're working long days with a behbeh. How are you doing it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it really doesn't take that long. and it's kind of becoming my late-night ritual before bed... you know, once adelle is asleep.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...