3.20.2009

Day 19: Keep it to Yourself, Day 20: Inside Out

For 365 cards, Thursday's challenge was "Keep it to Yourself," specifically to make a birthday card without a sentiment. So, I went with the big balloon. I figured a lot of people would be doing cupcakes or birthday cakes, so I wanted to do something a little different. I was excited to find these 2 patterned papers because they are not meant to go together, but fit so well. It was fun. Also on the balloon, I stamped all of the little flowers just to tie in the black better.


Friday's challenge is "Inside Out" where the sentiment and bulk of the design are on the inside. I'm also using it for The Pink Elephant's first day of spring challenge called "Think Spring." I kept this one pretty simple, but it inspired another thank you card with the same papers and stamps (not pictured) that I enjoyed making as well. I've made a total of 6 cards today, but am not posting the others because we're celebrating some family birthdays on Sunday and I don't want to spoil the surprise. Anyway, enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Great card - thank you so much for joining in our mini challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards turned out great - fab job on that balloon for the b-day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that big festive balloon...and your inside out card is a-dorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! That inside out idea is a great one. Might have to try that! Thanks for joining our mini challenge on TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute cards! I love what you did with each challenge. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...