3.30.2009

Day 29 Super Sketchy Sunday, Day 30 Don't Bug Me, I'm Scrapping

I had a lot of fun with these cards for 365 cards and felt very inspired. On this first one, I kept it pretty simple, but really love the result. I just wish I had better pictures that would do them justice. Ah well, ultimately it's for me anyway, right? Head over to 365 Cards if you want to see the sketch I used for this Day 29 card.



Today's challenge was to be inspired by a ladybug. I decided right away that I wasn't going to put an actual ladybug on the card and then was inspired by the polka dots. This red paper started out as just regular PaperTrey Ink cardstock. This card is so simple, but turned out really great. Yay for inspiring days.


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully crafty day you had! Both cards are beautiful and very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both challenges...love the aged look on the Sunday sketch and the crispness of Monday's Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are great....wonderful take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on both of these, Heidi, but I have to say, I LOVE that super sketchy card - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are wonderful you did a great job with both of these challenges.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...