4.20.2009

365 card catch-up (all out of order)

I edited all of these pictures and I guess it didn't get saved or something, but I'm too lazy to go back and do it again (especially since these are all challenges from 2 weeks ago).

I'm not completely caught up yet. I still need to do a get well card with 5 flowers on it and a spring break card. Then I'll be up to the current week.

This was Wacky Color Wednesday or something like that.... a challenge to use orange, green, and purple. I really really do not like these colors together except for maybe the flower type setting, so that's what I did. Call it a cop-out, but I felt like the less color the better on this particular challenge.

This challenge was to stamp your own background. I've done a lot of this since this challenge that is much better looking than this card overall, but I still like it.


This challenge was to decorate a piece of plain chipboard, which is the h. This picture doesn't do the color combo justice... I really like this card.


This card was a quilt sketch, so I used some scraps from my Adelle Alphabet Project :) The "P" is for a name. I really do like making cards with a particular person in mind.


On this one I can't decide which is cuter, the card or baby Adelle and daddy Luke.


this is my take on a Sunday sketch from 2 weeks ago. I rounded some edges, but it's there!

4 comments:

  1. They're all cute! (esp. Adelle!) but my fave is the last card...so adorable! It makes me want to make cards again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo fun...love it....great job on the catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Adelle is the cutest! Though the cards are good too... :)

    Here's what I've wondered several times: what do you do with the ends of the ribbon you use? Are they just glued to the back? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow! You've been busy! You did a great job on all of these - I especially like your quilt card.
    I left a little something for you on my blog, so stop by and pick it up when you get a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...