4.19.2009

cards cards cards

This challenge was to score a pattern, which I did on the present and hope you can see that...


This card is a tri-fold. I did the stamping myself, just like with most of these other projects... I forgot to crop the pic of the inside view, but there you can see how messy my work table is.




Here we have a money holder. I decided to leave it blank so I can use it whenever I need to (besides the simple sentiment on the inside). This card is completely one layer (if you include the ink and glitter paint as the same layer as the paper).



This is a matchbook-style card. I like how it turned out nicely. You can tell this flower stamp is new because I used it a bit this week...


I really like hand-stamping backgrounds... this is a gift card holder. I really enjoyed teaching myself how to do these new things!


4 comments:

  1. Wow...You've been a busy girl...loving all of your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards turned out very pretty. Love your new stamp. I would use it lots too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do lovely cards, I like learning the new techniques and stretching myself out of my comfort zone as well.

    Your scoring on the present for that card had me oohing. Every time I think, well, I've seen all that could be done for this, I go to another blog entry and voila - I'm wrong, there is something even cuter there! Really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work on all of your cards! You have been so busy. Thanks for joining us cant wait to see what the new week brings!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...