4.18.2009

the mega card post ( in 2 parts)

MOM, no peeking (if you even read this). If you read this blog, then please skip this entry :P

This past week on 365 cards it was SCOR-it week. Here are some cards I've done.

Here's today's Accordian card challenge.




This is a pop-up card challenge from a few days ago. I tried to make it classy but still pop-up. I really like how it turned out.



Well, I took a little break, but have still been making cards. I'm nearly caught up. More to come.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards. Love the pop-up design. Going to have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heidi both of your cards are just beautiful - great idea to have your Accordion Card landscaped opening.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards, hope your mom doesn't see them ahead of time! I like the colors you used for the pop-up especially (and I have that bird stamp - so I may have to 'borrow' your concept if you don't mind!)

    You do beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic job on both of these Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm LOVING the white ink - I want some.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last violet card! Great bird image.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...