4.04.2009

Springtime for Cardmaking

I didn't make all these cards today... I just haven't gotten around to uploading them... so.

Wednesday (April 1st) was Day 32 on 365 Cards and the theme was water. This was a pretty quick card as was the next.... Day 33 where we were only to use the top or bottom 3rd of the card and the rest should be white. I really like how this one turned out and it would be really easy to replicate for a whole set of thank you cards. I'm always looking for stuff like that.



Day 34's challenge was in spirit of Easter, to use either an egg shape or an oval. I really like the paper/color combination in this card and it also was fairly quick.


Today's challenge was based on an ad (here) and I of course tried to keep it simple as usual. I got a few new ink colors, so I'm having fun experimenting with that.

6 comments:

  1. All your cards are so pretty and perfect for spring - except of course your water-inspired card, which makes me look forward to summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially like the mostly white one - simple, clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, nice job. I was stumped on the water challenge and I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job on all of the challenges!! Love the water one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are wonderful way to get those challenges done and posted I know some times it is hard to do both..lol

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these cards are just terrific!!! Great job on every challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...