5.25.2009

Card Patterns Sketch #16

For this week's Card Patterns sketch, I decided to make a Father's Day card for my dad. My dad doesn't fish, he doesn't play too often with a saw or those typical things, but he definitely wears a lot of ties. I followed the sketch pretty literally, but I'm happy with the result. I drew the tie by hand and then just cut it out with scissors.


All the paper is from a paper pack from My Mind's Eye except the dark brown which is Papertrey Ink paper... the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby as well as the white card base... and the letters are Basic Grey stickers in my FAVORITE color.

3 comments:

  1. What an absolutely fabulous Father's day card you made! Love the polka dotted tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is wonderful! What a cute card and a fabulous idea. My dad doesn't do any of those traditional things, either. Love the colors you chose. So glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO awesome! Can I case it! It's absolutely brilliant!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...