5.24.2009

day 85, 365 cards!

On 365 cards, Sunday is always a sketch. For some reason I'm still up, so I decided to do it. I modified it a little, flipped it on its side, but here's my take. The ribbon is actually brown, but it looks like it matches the green paper. It's brown! And the buttons are a pearlized cream. i didn't even use the flash (I really should make a light box)!

Notice in the upper left corner all the baby food jars filled with buttons divided by color. Slowly but surely my craft table is beginning to have some kind of order.

Anyway, enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the paper and the vintage feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love that BasicGrey paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT job on today's sketch...I love how you turned it onto the side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Heidi! I love how you turned the sketch 90 degrees! And I also love how you can see some of your crafty supplies in the background - it adds to the vintage-y feel of this card. Great card & great pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very PRetty! I love this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Great take on todays challenge!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous take on this weeks sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty. Is that a stamp? The word Baby? If so....it's FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really, really beautiful!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card and that you turned it on it's side great job with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is gorgeous! i love the paper and the sentiment SO much. and its just lovely flipped like this. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty!! love how you fliped it :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the vintage feel to this, very pretty
    Maz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...