5.28.2009

day 87, day 82, 365 cards!

Yesterday was Day 87 on 365 cards and the challenge was to use the word "eye" on the card. I pluralized it, I hope that's okay :P

I printed the peacock image and added some glitter detail... I also like the inside of the card. I don't often do much to the inside, but there you have it.




Day 82's challenge was to decorate at least 3 edges of the card, so i went for all 4... I don't usually do bright-colored cards. I like more earthy/subdued colors, but it doesn't hurt to add a little challenge, eh? This isn't my favorite, but I know that to be so even more now. You know what I do love though? My tiny glue gun.

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' both of your cards Heidi...that peacock is adorable and I absolutely adore your brightly colored polka dot card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards but that Eye one is just so darn cute. That Peacock is perfect

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...