6.02.2009

1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown

I decided to enter the 1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown. The challenge is a sketch and it's kind of a tournament. The top 30 this round will get to design for the next round and the 20 out of that will do the next round, etc. It goes until July! I really like this card. I actually chose the papers/embellishments ahead of time (including some i ended up not using) and mapped it out... and I LOVE the sentiment. so fun. I think it's a good play off of the formal look of it. Anyway, here's the sketch and then my take!


Enjoy!


9 comments:

  1. What a darling card! I love this line of paper and that sentiment, too cute! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura & Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The row of circles are darling! TFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does the inside say, "Except when they puke on you"?

    (I really like this card)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and lovely sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, this card is super cute!
    Thanks so much for taking part in the UCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this sentiment melts my heart! what a cute card! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. I love the combination of papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card, I love the clean and crisp look! Love the black ribbon!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...