6.12.2009

3 cards, 12 challenge::::365 cards and Pile it on!!

I had fun with cards this week... I'm not all caught up because I just don't have time to do 7 cards a week to my liking these days. Here's what I have though.

All of these cards work for this week's Pile it On Challenge, to not use a stamp for a sentiment. I used some typing/printer, but no stamps on any of these.

I just finished this first one for day 102. The challenge was to combine at least 3 past challenges, one from March, April, and May. Well I took a brief hiatus for about a month at the end of April/most of May, so I decided to make this one a catch-up card for a TON of challenges. Here's what I combined:

Day 21: inspired by the song "Lean on Me" (call me when you need a friend)
Day 57: a sketch
Day 74: hand-written sentiment
Day 77: use some kind of note paper
Day 79: Use your favorite manufacturer for the majority of the card (I really like s.e.i and Basic Grey, but this paper pack is my favorite pretty much ever, so I decided to use s.e.i)
Day 81: incorporate 5 squares
Day 93: use the words "Call Me" - which worked perfectly with day 21.

SO, here's the result. Not my most favorite, but I enjoyed making it.



This is Day 101: Fun with food-veggies! I was inspired by the onion which seems so silly, but the sentiment on the inside gives it some sense. One of my more simple cards (that I love).



This is Day 100 where we were to use 5 bold colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue.

This is also a catch-up card for Day 61, to use a leaf somewhere on the card.




ENJOY!!

7 comments:

  1. oh I love them all!!!!! wow!!! heidi, these are gorgeous!

    thanks for playing!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heidi, I think all of these are fabulous! I love the way you cut the little squares from the SEI paper. and that phone and hand written sentiment? um, can I say amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the onions (where did you get it?) and the cute sentiment! and those button flowers are so cute. I just can't stop gushing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are FABULOUS!! I especially love the hand drawn little phone! But the onions are totally cute too and I happen to love daisies, so the flower one works well for me too!

    Thanks for playing with us!

    ~Vicki
    Pile It On! Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness....they are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are great! I especially love the way you did your color challenge card. A cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my they are ALL great!!! congrats on COTW!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love these cards! So cute! I love the "style" of them! Great jobs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...