6.14.2009

365 cards, days 80, 73, 64, 59; pile it on #2 (just 1 card!)

I had a hard time getting the colors right on this pic, but the close-up picture shows the colors pretty much perfectly. This is a catch-up card for 365 cards. I realized that I had 18 challenges that I hadn't done, so now it's just 14 :P I'm going to incorporate those challenges into all of the cards I make here in the next little while. Here were the requirements for the card:

Day 80--use plaid on the card
Day 73--circle, scallop, bling (pearls for me)
Day 64--sketch
Day 59--"i miss you" sentiment or something similar
Pile it on Challenge #2-- of course to add it to another challenge, but also to use 2 different kinds of ribbon. This is pretty subtle, but you'll notice I used brown ribbon for the button holes, then of course the cream.

Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Subtle or not it counts!! And you did it beautifully - should I give you my address so you can mail it to me?!?! LOL

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

    ~Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Heidi!
    another one that I LOVE!!!!!

    -- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. The flower in the center is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...