6.06.2009

day 97, day 98, 365 cards! Card Patterns sketch 18

Day 97's challenge was to use a diamond as the dominant shape, so i made that the shape of the card. I also did this one as this week's Card Patterns sketch #18. I really like the cupcake (which I freehanded), but the card overall isn't my favorite.


Day 98's challenge was to make an anniversary card. This one was fun to make, but I still feel like there's something missing. I don't like clutter on cards, but I have a hard time defining simple vs. plain. A work in progress, I suppose.


9 comments:

  1. beautiful, Heidi! i love that cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards!! Lovin' the cupcake especially!! Thanks for playing at CP with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! I love the sentiment on the 2nd one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cupcake too!! you make some very lovely cards. Love that red ribbon on the 2nd card, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Fabulous cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative card!! Love the diamond shape! So glad you could join us on CP.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...