7.12.2009

Pile it On Challenge #6!!

Welcome to my first week as a Design Team Member for Pile it On! This week's challenge is a sketch (as well as to incorporate at least 1 other challenge with it!). Some of you may know, and you will learn very quickly, that I am somewhat of a thrifty crafter. My personal style is somewhat simple and clean, but fun and classy all at the same time! I like to hand make a lot of the elements I put on cards and do a lot of handwriting rather than using punches and stamps all the time. I really enjoyed making this card and hope you'll join us at Pile it On this week with your own interpretation!

Here's the sketch:

And here's my take.


Challenges I used:

Pile it On: Sketch!
Color Throwdown: to use the colors olive green, turquoise, and red
CCEE Stampers: to use the Modern Grid technique
Stamp Simply: something glittery
Flutterby Wednesday: buttons, bow/ribbon, butterfly or fairy
Papertake Weekly: my favorite things (olive green, turquoise, and dark red for Christmas colors, the song "Silent Night")
Creative Inspiration: gems or pearls
A Spoon Full of Sugar: heart

Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Lovely card! Great take on the sketch. Have a wonderful Sunday. Kram (Hug in Swedish) - Anki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this gorgeous Christmas card! The tree is spectactular! Love it! Love the square circle and heart. Great touches. And that ribbon is the icing! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card :) I love that tree and the sentiment is fab chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooo adorable. Great job on this card...I just adore that tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cool card! Great way to combine the CTD challenge with this layout! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS Card thanx for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful,Beautiful card and a fabulous job with all those challenges!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your cute card, fantastic colouring
    Gorgeous designs and detail
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. can we get together and make cards sometime? I want to make christmas cards this year and I LOVE this one. pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card - love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chelsea, absolutely!!!! Name the day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...