7.25.2009

Pile it On Challenge #8: Watercolors!


It's that time again: another challenge from Pile it On!

I started about 4 different cards before I went this direction, but I enjoyed using watercolors, which is something I don't usually think to use. The watercolor portion is the green circles on the green paper. I really like tone on tone and I use it a lot.

Here are the challenges I used to pile it on:

The cardstock is all Papertrey Ink as well as the sentiment stamps. The watercolors are Crayola and the rest is from my stash (mostly stuff i've purchased from hobby lobby over the years). I created the butterfly embellishment on Photoshop and then printed it.

Enjoy and happy crafting!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the butterfly, and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Heidi, those watercolour circles are really effective, and I love the swirls behind that great butterfly. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Taggers
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely. I love that butterfly and your choice of papers and colours chick. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Heidi you are our Tuesday taggers winner for swirls and curls week :0) please contact the Tuesday taggers email via the blog if you want to do a Guest Design Spot xx Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab Card Heidi, congratulations on you win at Tuesday Taggers, Hugs Avril

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card! Love the bright green with the black. The hint of pink in those buttons is a great touch too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful Heidi, I LOVE the fresh colors and clean design!

    Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I have that black/white cardstock and I love it. And next time you order from PaperTreyInk let me know and we can split the shipping fees.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...