It's that time again: another challenge from Pile it On!
I started about 4 different cards before I went this direction, but I enjoyed using watercolors, which is something I don't usually think to use. The watercolor portion is the green circles on the green paper. I really like tone on tone and I use it a lot.
Here are the challenges I used to pile it on:
- Pile it On - Watercolors
- Stamps & Smiles (The Fresh Batch) - Sketch #25
- The Pink Elephant - Animals
- Kaboodle Doodles - Buttons & Bows
- Papertake Weekly - Take your pick color combo (black, white, green, pink)
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Swirls
- Tuesday Taggers - Swirls and Curls
Enjoy and happy crafting!