7.31.2009

Weathered Wings for Card Patterns!

I haven't been making as many cards lately and I think it's because I felt like I needed to catch up on the challenges where I usually participate. So, I decided to do a card for just one challenge this time: Card Patterns. I felt like the sketch was kind of challenging, but could be beautiful, so I took a go at it! My sister Lori gave me a 6x6 pack of Basic Grey paper, so I was excited to use it! Lori, what do you think?




Details:

Stamps: Sans Serif by Martha Stewart
Red Letter Stickers: Basic Grey
Papers: The butterflies are cardstock from Papertrey Ink as well as the card base, the other papers are Basic Grey "Ambrosia"
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart
Button: making memories
Everything else: from the stash! The "weathered" is just my handwriting.

4 comments:

  1. Well I don't know what your sister thinks but I think this is fab! Love how you flipped the sketch and used a trail of butterflies instead of flowers. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful handwriting! I wish that was a font! Love the card, just gorgeous :D
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just wanted to say that I love all your cards. They sure look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...