8.16.2009

365/Card Patterns

I decided to participate in a couple more 365 Cards challenges this week since they extended the deadline and there's a great prize (i love me some glitter!)!

So, this first card is for the Toile challenge, to use toile as a background. I found some toile Making Memories paper that I had and scanned it into the computer and then printed it onto Papertrey Ink Spring Moss cardstock. I really like the combination and may be doing it more in the future! I also used the Card Patterns sketch for this week! What do you think?



I just made this next card about 5 minutes ago and it only took about 10 minutes. I skimped a little on the details and the (Roseart) glitter pen on the chipboard 'H' is still wet, so it doesn't display the true effect. The challenge for this one was to make the card look like a gift. I enjoy doing that a lot because it's so easy and adds some fun. Anyway, I'm just under the wire, so enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! I really love what you did with the ribbon and button on the first card! THanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the clean lines and earthy colors on your first card. Such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for the day you say, "i love me some glitter!" Thanks for that. I love your first card a lot.

    Tim and I may be in KS for a weekend in Sept. If we're there, I want to meet Adelle! Oh, and see you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are fantastic! love how the paper came out when printed on that cardstock! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...