8.23.2009

Pile it On! Good things come in threes!

This week's Pile it On! Challenge is "Good things come in threes." For my sets of 3s I did: 3 colors, 3 scalloped edges, 3 buttons, and 3 letter stickers. The challenge is sponsored by another digital stamp company called Doodle Palace and I got to use this great elephants stamp. I printed it on patterned paper, then cut it out.


I made my own photo light box to try and make my photos a little better. I'm still trying to figure out all the settings, but these pictures have much more accurate colors and the details are much clearer, so that's definitely good. Part of the Pile it On challenge is to combine it with at least 1 other challenge and these are the other challenges I combined:

2 Sketches 4 You - Sketch #33 (i kind of turned parts of the sketch on its side)

Basic Grey Challenges - Color Challenge : brown, pink, yellow (and at least 1 BG product)

ABC Challenges - B is for Buttons




I really like this one. Anyway, enjoy!

details:
Cardstock: Classic Kraft, Dark Chocolate: Papertrey Ink
Paper: yellow and pink papers: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: "Rich Cocoa": Momento
Letter Stickers: Basic Grey
Twine: Offray
From the stash: buttons, rhinestones

8 comments:

  1. Wow stunning card - love the stamp...
    Beautiful papers too..

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the heffalumps!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW totally CUTE! Great job on all challenges! :)
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love elephants! Great job paper piecing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Heidi...love those sweet elephants! Such great details and I love the card layout!
    Thanks for playing along with us a BG Challenges!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi this is wonderful...I love your patterned papers! great job!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fabulous - those elephants are so adorable, great paper piecing and love the wobbly eyes.
    Great use of the coloursd - thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is charming! Love those elephants!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...