8.17.2009

Tuesday Taggers Guest Designer!


Late last month, I was selected to be a Guest Designer for this wee's Tuesday Taggers challenge. It's a great site with a great theme this week: Retro Heaven! I love retro colors and designs (especially for Christmas), so I was so excited to contribute to this week's challenge! And I love how simple this card is. Enjoy!


For the 'bow,' I copied a technique that is really trendy for making flowers right now, then just added a ridiculous amount of layers and added a couple of buttons :)


Details:

Kraft Cardstock - PTI
Designer Paper - Basic Grey (some of the paper I've been hoarding for a couple of years now)
Chipboard Letters - K&Company
Ribbon - clearance ribbon at a local fabric store
Buttons - Spring Moss - Papertrey Ink, and the little one is from the stash

1 comment:

  1. Heidi I just love this card, the whole design and colour of the card is gorgeous. Perfect for the retro theme
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...