9.07.2009

fun & cute christmas!

I decided to do at least 1 Moxie Fab challenge this time around -- a fun & cute Christmas card. I have a hard time doing a card in just 1 category (fun & cute, graphic, shabby chic, vintage, classy, elegant, etc), so this may have some other elements in it as well, but I hope you like it!


enjoy!

Paper: Vintage Cream cardstock (Papertrey Ink), All Fall paper line (Fancy Pants)
Buttons: Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ribbon, etc: Vintage Cream Topnotch Twill (Papertrey Ink), Hemp (Fashion Cord)
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages, Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink) -- this is both sentiments, Mindy's Flowers (Stampology) -- this is where I got the flourishes on the tag, a stamp set I don't know the name of (Martha Stewart) -- this stamp set is where I got all of the snowflakes)
Inks: Martha Stewart, Memento Rich Cocoa

4 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi! Thanks for entering the Fun & Cute Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I'm so button challenged....I love this!!!!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you like using Martha Stewart stuff, you should head to Michael's in the next day or so. TONS of the MS line is on clearance. I cleaned out a ton of kits from the Lawrence store and even hit up one Olathe one, but her stickers and paper is on 70% clearance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Heidi!! You are so talented...I love your style!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...