9.06.2009

A SWEET Birthday!!

It's time for another Pile it On challenge! This week's theme is a birthday card, which is always something you need, right? The sponsor is Hambo Stamps this week and I had fun with this cupcake digital stamp. It started out quite differently, but I did a little playing on photoshop and ended up with this great cupcake paper :) -- I'm not going to share my secrets and how-to's for that, but I love that I was able to do so much on the computer and then print it into my own custom paper!


I combined a couple of different papertrey stamps for the sentiment on the inside of the card.


And of course, I made this card for some other challenges as well, so I could "pile it on." Here's what I did:

Details:

Paper: Papertrey Ink - Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink - Dark Chocolate Grossgrain
Stamps: Digital Raining Cupcakes Stamp by Hambo Stamps, "Everyday Button Bits" and "Birthday Basics" by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Martha Stewart, Memento - Rich Cocoa, Canon Printer Ink :P
Bling: self-adhesive rhinestones from the stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...