9.05.2009

with appreciation

Hello everyone! It's time for a new card. I've been doing a lot of graphic design lately and not a ton of card making, but here's something I got done. This is for Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge#16. Here are the colors she chose for the challenge. I have to admit that I forgot about the kraft color, but it gives a nice finished look, I'd say.


If you have never looked at Dawn's blog, it's worth taking a look! She has had over 100 cards published in magazines in the past year and I really like her style. I blame her for the polka dot kick I'm on :) For the orange paper, I just creased it a few times and inked it . The "with appreciation" tag is just a clear embossed pattern by Heather Bailey, who I love! The clear embossing over the vintage cream paper gives a really elegant effect, I think (perfect for a wedding card, right?). Anyway, enjoy!




Details:

Paper: Papertrey Ink Cardstock in Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, and Classic Kraft; Fancy Pants orange w/polka dots from the All Fall line, American Craft (the leaf was cut out of American Craft paper)
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink), Floral Border Stamps by Heather Bailey (Stampology)
Ribbbon: Dark Chocolate by Papertrey Ink
Ink, etc: Versamark, Memento Rich Cocoa, Clear Filigree fine embossing powder, Martha Stewart glitter

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing, love those punched circles and that distressing - beeee-utiful! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the orange paper, neat effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jumbo polka dots...they are so bold and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo beautiful!
    Livia .M

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love everything about it! Top pick for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...