10.23.2009

Happy Winter, I mean Fall!

There's a bite in the air here in Kansas today, but this is the first week I've really seen the leaves in their beautiful Autumn state :)  I just LOVE Kansas in the Fall!

I don't have a card to post right now (because the images are on my other computer and I'm getting out of here for my sister's super fun Bunko party soon), but I wanted to share that one of my cards was featured on the Cards Trends Blog today!!!

Here's the link if you would like to take a look.  Mine is the 5th card in the post.  The challenge was to make a collage-y card.  I was showcased for my unique color combination.  So fun!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!  Ours is pretty busy.  I'm singing at a funeral tomorrow for the younger brother of one of my friends from high school.  Then, we're meeting up with my sister on Sunday evening after church to take some pictures (if the weather cooperates).

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! Adelle is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...