10.12.2009

just a little something with flowers :)

Today I have a just because card for you. This is a card I made when I was playing with new stamps and I really love how it turned out. I have been on a yellow, green, and pink kick lately and this pretty much proves it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!


Only two items not Papertrey Ink on this card and they are the brown ink I used on the sentiment (Memento Rich Cocoa stamped about 3 times) and the hemp twine (by Fashion Cord) used to tie off the buttons. Everything else you can find at Papertrey Ink, my FAVORITE place to buy stamping/papercrafting supplies.


Enjoy and happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. You cards are wonderful! You have far more patience than I do. Thanks for the comments on the baby shower - I'm glad you stopped over! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...