10.09.2009

Radiant Gradients!

Hello hello cardmaking world! :) It's been a while because we just moved, so I had all my supplies packed up for a bit. I have quite a few cards to show off in the next few days, so stop by often!

This card is for a challenge on the Moxie Fab World blog, which I visit regularly. The challenge was to use gradients on the card and I chose to do a gradient from green to blue. I REALLY love these colors together and wish these pictures even kind of did this card justice. I need to figure out a better way to take quality pictures without having to spend a lot of cash. Any ideas? Maybe I just need a better light and some smoother white paper/fabric covering the inside of my homemade photo box. I'll have to play around with it some more.

Enjoy! (and come back soon!!!)




Details:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Ocean Tides, White)
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (from the Offbeat collection)
Ink: Papertrey Ink Vintage Duo, the rest are Martha Stewart
Buttons: Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Text Style, Around About, Everyday Button Bits)
Misc: Homemade paper (unknown origin)

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is great! Best one i've seen! oh and I use a 'daylight' brand light through a homemade light box and it works okay i find

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...