This is my card for this week's Pile it On! Challenge. It is based off of a sketch by Aly, who is a 10 year-old pro stamper. She is amazing! Go take a look!
As usual, I needed to pile on some challenges, so here's my list for the week:
- Pile It On: Use Aly's Sunday Challenge
- Aly's Sunday Challenge: the sketch
- Cupcake Craft Challenge: Thanks a Bunch
- Tuesday Tagger: Shades of Autumn
- Inky Impressions: Fall colors or Halloween colors
- C.R.A.F.T.: Photo Inspiration (Autumn)
- Stamp Something: Brown plus other colors
- Crazy For Challenges: Thankful theme or a thank you card
- Secret Crafters: Autumn Colors
- Caardvarks: Something Fabulous with Ribbon
I hope you'll go take a look at these challenges and even participate! All you have to do for Pile it On this week is use Aly's sketch and of course pile it on!!
details: all supplies are Papertrey Ink (cardstock, stamps, buttons, Vintage Duo ink) EXCEPT Memento Rich Cocoa ink, Fashion Cord Hemp, and ribbonFX (super cheap Hobby Lobby brand) ribbon.