11.01.2009

Thanks a hooot!

It's Pile it On time again! This week's challenge is to make a thank you card and I had a lot of fun with this one!



Here is a list of the challenges I included:

Pile it On: Thank You card and add at least 1 challenge!
Card Patterns: Sketch
Limelight Papercrafts: Etsy Inspiration
Crafty Creations -- Thanksgiving/ Gratitude

The Etsy Inspiration on Limilight Papercrafts is the reason for the owl, which I made by hand.   I did cheat on the wings... I used a normal set of scallop scissors and a 1" circle punch to make those.  That way they're pretty much identical!

Anyway, I'll have to add the materials later because I should be getting ready for church!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this! :) Too too cute, with the little owl and the glittery orange sentiment!! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not cheating at all! Very cute. We missed you guys last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I especially love the owl!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl... are you back from church? I want to know where on Earth did you find that big THANKS!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that glittered Thanks! Very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWWW... cuute!

    ~Viv (from Vivikas Toy Art @ Etsy)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That owl just cannot get any cuter! Look at that little guy! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations this week Heidi :D
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! Just adore those glittery letters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I love your owl and your glittery letters! Thanks for taking the time to play the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous hun i love the little owl so cute, big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...