2.20.2010

it's been a while...

Hello everyone!  I've been making lots of cards and got some new supplies recently, but I haven't shared one!  for today, I'd like to share another card that i don't actually have anymore.  I made this card a while ago and was so excited to give it to my friend Ali at her baby shower.  She just had her little boy this past week and we can't wait to meet him!!!


The cardstock is all Papertrey Ink as well as the ribbon, buttons and sentiment stamp.  That awesome floral stamp is by Heather Bailey and the blue ink is Martha Stewart.  I don't remember who made the stripe stamp, but it's Stampology.  The brown ink is Memento in Rich Cocoa.

I was glad to pass this one along to a good friend :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...