2.05.2010

PTI Challenge - Emboss Resist

Nichole Heady, the owner of Papertrey Ink, has been celebrating PTI's 3rd Anniversary over on her blog.  Today she introduced something new, which is weekly PTI Challenges!  I love challenges and I love Papertrey Ink, so I'm really excited about this!  They have a lot of new additions to PTI for 2010 and I can't wait!

Anyway, each week there is going to be a video demonstrating a technique for us to try out.  This first one is Emboss Resist, which I had never really done.  I kind of forget about heat embossing, but I really love the way it turned out.

I'm also submitting this for A Passion for Papertrey, a challenge blog I just discovered.  The theme is nature :)

Enjoy!


If you're wondering how I got that stripe of glitter perfectly straight, I just used double-sided tape and the glitter sticks to it pretty well.  I really love Martha Stewart glitter because it's so fine that it covers really well.



Everything is PTI except the Versamark Ink, Clear Filigree emboss powder, Fashion Cord Hemp, Martha Stewart Glitter, Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa

3 comments:

  1. This is so unique and adorable - love the button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING! I love your embossed resist image - so pretty and you've used one of my all time fave colour combos too!
    Thanks so much for choosing to enter such a fab card into our challenge!
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...