3.01.2010

hello!

Hi everyone, I don't have a card to share today, but I do have some news.

First, I have been added to a wonderful group of cardmakers as one of the new DT members for 365 Cards.  I will be the Saturday designer and I am so excited!!!  365 Cards is what really got me into cardmaking.  I had made cards here and there for birthdays, etc, but just a year ago now did I really start making cards as an actual creative outlet.  I'll be posting the cards here on my blog as well on Saturdays that will go into a little more detail about what I did, so I hope you'll check it out.

Next, my first card to ever be published is in this month's issue of CARDS Magazine (March 2010).  I haven't actually seen it yet, but am so excited to be in it!

Finally, some time this month I am going to be a Guest Designer for the Making Memories blog.  I will let you know more details when I know the exact time, but I also will have a more detailed post here at the blog.  I've already finished my project for it, which was so fun!

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well and happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. wooohoooo! MM is a huge deal! I'm so happy for you, Heidi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Heidi!! Cant wait to see all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Heidi!! You are worth it...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...