3.13.2010

Stretch N Bubbles week - 365 Cards!

Hello everyone, I hope you've had a great week and are enjoying your weekend!  It's been a little bit rainy here lately, but we definitely need it!  Anyway, it's a nice break from the vast amount of snow we've had this winter!  So, down to business!


This week is Stretch N Bubbles week over at 365 Cards.  For today's challenge I got to work with this cute little bee image and had so much fun with it!  The challenge is to paper piece an image and create dimension by popping up part of the image.  I've created dimension not only by popping up the body on glue dots, but I also curved up the edges of the wings.  I love the effect it creates!  This is a great technique that is pretty simple if you have the patience to cut.  I hope you'll try it and participate in the challenge!  Thanks for stopping by!!


{details}

Cardstock: PTI {white, smokey shadow, aqua mist}
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey {Lemonade}
Stamp: PTI {Polka Dot Basics II}
Ink: PTI {Spring Moss}, Martha Stewart {Forget-Me-Not Blue}
Glitter: Martha Stewart {Crystal, blue}

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...