4.17.2010

365 Cards - White Space Challenge

Hey, happy Saturday everyone!  I'm actually at work all day, but at least the sun is shining and hopefully the snow has passed for the season... I hope everyone is enjoying Spring and playing outside whenever possible!

This week 365 Cards has been participating in Spring Challenge Blog Hop.  Take a look at 365 if you want to participate and get a chance to win some great prizes!  There are a lot of great challenge blogs participating!

I was feeling a little rebellious when I made this week's card for 365 Cards.  White space AND following a sketch... that's a lot of rules to follow!  I do enjoy simple aesthetic, but for some reason I struggle with white space challenges.  I made the card smaller to bridge the gap a little, but other than that I did somewhat follow the sketch!  Just a fun little baby congrats card.  Enjoy!


{details}:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink {vintage cream, aqua mist}
Patterned Paper: DCWV {adhesive-backed}
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink {vintage cream}
Buttons: Papertrey Ink {aqua mist, dark chocolate}
Stamps: Papertrey Ink {signature grettings, background basics: text style, poka dot basics ii}
Ink: Papertrey Ink {spring moss}, memento {rich cocoa}
Felt leaves: Martha Stewart
Twine: Fashion Cord {hemp}

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Heidi...big bloom, buttons, polka dots, ribbon, felt and text paper?! Pure perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this card! Adorable! I need those PTI stamps! Oh, and I am pretty sure you are walkin' on the dark side with me this week! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is that i see?? your toe is over the line to the Rebel side lol welcome come on in *hehehe*
    this is beautiful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...