4.03.2010

Day 34 - 365 Cards (color scheme!)

Hi everyone! It's Saturday at 365 Cards (Day 34), which means I have another challenge to share with you. It is also the last day of Sew Many Cards week, so go take a look at all the cute images in their shop!  I got to use this cute little owl image called "Ollivia Egg."


I really enjoy color challenges because it doesn't change your subject matter or layout, but still provides some inspiration.  This is definitely not a color combo I think to use normally, so it was a lot of fun to do.  I did cheat a little and add in some neutrals (a staple for me).  I hope you'll try out this color scheme and upload your card to 365 Cards!  Thanks for stopping by!


Cardstock: PTI (Stamper's Select White, Kraft)
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants, Basic Grey
Ribbon & Buttons: PTI
Stamp: PTI (from Damask Design)
Glitter Glue: Roseart
Ink: Memento (Rich Cocoa), PTI (Ripe Avocado)
Misc: Fashion Cord Hemp, red gel pen, black ink pen

1 comment:

  1. OK this is perfect!!! LOVE your paper piecing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...