5.22.2010

4WD - 365

Four-wheel Drive! Today's challenge at 365 cards is to include 4 wheels on your card! I'm using this fun "Skater Kody" image from Some Odd Girl (who is our sponsor this week), so I again got it pretty easy as far as a challenge goes :) This time around I decided to keep it simple and graphic. I did most of the coloring of the image on the computer, then printed it out.  The sentiments are both stamped, then I added some charcoal colored pearls and a little glitter to the lightning bolts on Kody's shirt and skateboard. Fun and still pretty simple.  This is a fun challenge.. you could do a couple of bikes, a car or a train.... a wagon or school bus.... hmm... lots of options!!!  I can't wait to see what everyone does!


details:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Birthday Basics, Everyday Button Bits)
Ink: Papertrey Ink
Glitter Glue: Roseart
Pearl Accents: Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...