5.15.2010

criss cross applesauce......... spiders crawling up your back.....

It's Saturday... and wow am I ready for Saturday! Today's challenge at 365 Cards is "Criss Cross Applesauce" -- just to use a criss cross pattern on your card. I was given this great vintage sewing machine image to work with from Digi Doodles, so that made the challenge pretty easy for me :)  I really love the effect of the white text background that I stamped on top of the sewing machine image on the kraft paper.  Anyway, enjoy and I hope you'll stop by 365 today and participate!


details:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Floss: Papertrey Ink
Button: Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Digi Doodles (digital stamp), the "sew" is handwritten
Ink: Papertrey Ink, Memento (Rich Cocoa)
Misc: ZIG Calligraphy Pen (black)

That's it!  Enjoy and Happy Saturday!!

8 comments:

  1. AWESOME vintage sewing machine image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card. Wonderful stamp image :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the sewing maching against that book page backing! Sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamp. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, and so uniquely done. I totally love it. Thank you, Heidi, for using one of my stamps and doing such a fabulous job with it.

    BIG hugs
    Judy/DDS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog title. Super cute!

    Your card is sew sweet! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...