5.01.2010

oopsy.... 365 cards... "Look Who's Talking"

Well, it looks like I managed to forget about this post today! Today was my last day of working on the weekend for a while, so yay for that! Hopefully that means I'll be able to take better care of my blogs :)

Today's challenge on 365 Cards is to include a talking or thought bubble! I am using this cute little digital whale image from Digital Delights and the rest just kind of came together!  I have more to post this weekend, so stay tuned!


details:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink (Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream)
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants (ledger paper), Doodlebug Designs (teal glittery paper)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Ink: Memento, Martha Stewart
Ribbon, Button: Papertrey Ink
Misc: Fashion Cord hemp, Roseart glitter glue, talk bubble custom shape for Photoshop CS4

2 comments:

  1. well it is about time!!! ROFL :0)
    this is too cute and i love the glitter for the water.
    glad your off for the weekends now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...