5.01.2010

Three Cheers for Chairs! - Moxie Fab Challenge

See, I said I'd be back this weekend! I really love my Silhouette SD. This time around I used a vintage chair shape, which is perfect for the Moxie Fab "Three Cheers for Chairs" challenge.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey - one of my favorite papers ever... and yellow and gray are so fun right now!  Anyway, I tried to keep it simple.  Enjoy!


{details}

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink {Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow, Vintage Cream}
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey {Urban Prairie line}
Stamps: Papertrey Ink: {Background Basics: Text Style, Signature Greetings, Polka Dot Basics II}
Ink: Papertrey Ink: {Black Noir, Lemon Tart}
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink {Black Satin}
Button: Papertrey Ink {Lemon Tart}
Misc: charcoal gray floss, shapes for the Silhouette SD

10 comments:

  1. Love this...that chair is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I love this, Heidi! The paper choices are beautiful and I adore the stamped background. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this card is fabulous, that's for sure!! Great color combo and I love that chair diecut!

    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
    Betsy Veldman

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card! We used the same Silhouette chair...isn't it AWESOME?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I LOVE my Silhouette SD, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Heidi! Thanks for entering the Three Cheers for Chairs Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this chair one--your work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...