6.19.2010

Happy Anniversary! - 365 Cards: Silhouette with a Twist

Hello everyone! It's been much too long... if you look below, I posted a couple of cards I made for the past 2 365 Cards Saturday challenges... I just forgot to actually post them on my blog, so I'm sorry about that! I hope you'll take the time to look at them as well as the sponsors!

This week's challenge is Silhouette...with a Twist and our SUPER GENEROUS sponsor this week is SRM Stickers, which I absolutely love.  This is my first experience with them and I just think they're great... not to mention, they sent us so much product I feel completely spoiled!  The "Happy Anniversary" sentiment is a SRM sticker and I bet you can't even tell it's a sticker!  They really are so great.  The rest of the image I just created on Photoshop using a font, custom shape, and pattern.


Details:

Cardstock: PTI (Stamper's Select White)
Ribbon: PTI
Sentiment Sticker: SRM Stickers
Glitter: Martha Stewart
*and misc digital elements*

1 comment:

  1. stunning!!! love it :) and your so right about the stickers... WOW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...