7.24.2010

365 Cards - Summer Fun (Day 146)

Hello to everyone! Today I have a card for you for another Saturday challenge at 365 Cards. Our sponsor this week is Laurette's Digital Stamps.  I love this whimsical rainbow/heart image and had fun paper piecing it together.  The challenge was to use 3 images that are usually associated with summer and I went a less traditional route.  My images are: rainbow, tree, cherries (in the patterned paper from Basic Grey).

I recently moved and I'm finally starting to feel like my stuff is where I want it to me.  I have some more organizing to do, but at least most of my stuff is actually here now.  I'm hoping it'll help with the creative juices :)

Happy Saturday everyone!  enjoy!


details:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye (and bird sticker), Kaiser Craft
Stamps: Laurette's Digital Stamps, Papertrey Ink
Glitter: Martha Stewart, Horizon Group (clear glitter glue)
Button: Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Michael's

1 comment:

  1. so glad your getting settled in :) your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...