8.14.2010

365 Cards: Blog Inspired!

Hello, hello!  Happy Saturday!  I'm back with another card for 365 Cards and I had lots of fun with this challenge!  First of all, I used a beautiful gladiola (the August flower) image from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps. which is this week's sponsor.  Today's challenge is Blog Inspired :)  I got to take my blog, whether it be color, design, etc etc... and let it inspire my card!  Since this is pretty much my favorite color combination ever (I'd be surprised if you haven't figured that out yet...hehe ), I decided to go primarily with the colors from my blog.  I designed my blog header myself as well as the design for my in progress "business" website: Heidi Stock Design.  Anyway, needless to say, I was definitely inspired!

Thank You

I also want to draw your attention to my sidebar under "Places I Go."  Recently I've made a lot of changes and added a lot of great sites that have tutorials and tons of great DIY projects to inspire you whether with paper or just crafting in general.  I'm branching out slowly with fabric and mixed media projects, so I've had a lot of fun browsing through a lot of different sites.  Check back again soon and I'm sure there will be an even longer list!  Who knows, maybe I'll add some tutorials of my own at some point.  Anyway, enjoy and again, Happy Saturday!!

Thank You details:
Cardstock, felt, ribbon, button, ink, text and sentiment stamps: Papertrey Ink
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Digital Stamp: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps
Twine: Fashion Cord

5 comments:

  1. I like the green colour... nice card with well coordinated colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heidi, so glad that 365 showcased your card today! i enjoyed looking back through your blog...so many of yours are as beautiful! thanks for sharing! ~k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi - I really loved your card today, and I hafta say, while I enjoy looking at the dt card for each challenge, it isn't often I get truly inspired by a card. I can just see you all over it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...