8.28.2010

365 Cards: Opposite Day!

Good morning! I'm posting this a little late today, but I just have to share this fun challenge with you from 365 Cards!  You may see that my blog looks a little different today, but it's still me!  I'm slowly combining some things and from now on, I will be called Heidi Stock Design.  I'm still crafty in a haphazard style though :P

Anyway!  Today's challenge is Opposite Day!  I know we all went through that phase when we were younger where we'd designate the whole day to saying the opposite of what we meant... that's what today is kind of about!  Pam gave me the challenge to create a card that is opposite in some way... for example making a winter card in the summer!  That's what I did!  I also chose some colors that reminded me of summer to put on my Christmas card, so there's another opposite!  I used a fun sentiment image from KLM Designs that I combined with a cute snowflake to create the polka dots.  The tag for the sentiment was cut on my Silhouette and the sentiment stamp is Papertrey Ink (PTI) and is one of my favorite sets!  I just got it in Chicago, but it's all Christmas/Holiday sentiments with that cute handwritten look.  Take a look at it here!

That's all for today, but I hope you designate some crafting time to being opposite today! :)

{details}

Cardstock, ribbon, sentiment stamp, ink, button: Papertrey Ink
Twine: Fashion Cord (hemp)
Digital Elements: "Season's Greetings" from KLM Designs, snowflake from Photoshop stock images

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you I love the colors and all the elements here! You rocked this!

    And Happy Birthday! Hope you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo creative Heidi! I love the logo of your design page:)

    Livia Mihu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...