9.06.2010

CARDS Published!

Hello! Happy Labor Day!  I hope everyone is enjoying some beautiful weather and the last of a 3 day weekend!  I want to share a little something with you today.... it's a card I made that was published in the August 2010 issue of CARDS Magazine!  The photograph they took for the magazine is much better than this one, but I don't have the magazine yet, so this will have to do :)  It uses some fun summery colors before we head completely into fall!


Doesn't this just make you want to go fly a kite??  The clouds are cut out with my Silhouette and are from an image by Hero Arts.  I hand cut the kite and bow and added some braided twine and a button.  That's it!  You could make one too!  :)


Also, I want to direct you to the September 2010 issue of CARDS Magazine as well, which is currently on the stands!  I have THREE cards featured in this issue, which is a new record for me :)  I haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna make my way over to Hobby Lobby to take a look soon!

That's all for today.  I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...