10.23.2010

Stampin' Saturday w/Stampin' Up!

Hello hello and Happy Saturday!  Today's card for 365 Cards requires not only a card, but an envelope as well!   The challenge is to stamp on the card and use the same stamp to decorate the envelope.  For me, it was my set of Woodgrain stamps from PTI. :)


Here's a close-up of the card!  I made it for a friend who is having a baby shower today, so hopefully she doesn't see it here before she sees it in person!  :)




...and the envelope!


This is a short post today, but here are the details!

Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink (just the aqua mist)
Stickers: Vintage label sticker, chevron border sticker: Studio Calico, "hooray!" sentiment: SRM
Rub-on: (pocket watch) Michael's
Stamps: woodgrain: PTI, vintage label: PTI, letters: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: PTI
Ink: PTI, Memento, Martha Stewart
Leaf Cut-out (Quickutz for the Silhouette SD)

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I love that woodgrain stamp. I am waiting on a large order from PTI...hope it comes today so I can play!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...