11.20.2010

365 Cards: Stretchy Saturday... AND MORE! :)

Happy Saturday (I need a new Saturday greeting...)!  Today I'm here to share another 365 Cards challenge!  This week was a fun one where I got to try out a new technique.  I was require to use something stretchy either on my card or while making my card.  So, I decided to use a rubberband (stretched it tight) that I ran through some gray ink, then I just rolled it up and down the card base a few times until I got this cool distressed looking background.  It was fun and a little messy :)



The telephone stamp comes from our sponsor, which is Wink Wink Ink!  With this, I got to use some new colored pencils that someone left for me at my house when I wasn't home (I don't know who left them, but if you did and you're reading this, THANK YOU!  How thoughtful and what an awesome surprise!  I have the best friends ever!).  I'll have to practice with them and work on my blending techniques :)

Anyway, TOMORROW is a big day in the 365 world: Our blog hop begins!  Now, because 365 is a daily challenge blog, there will be a different post each day.  That means if you want to participate, you will have to check back every day and visit the blogs of our Design Team members if you want one of the 3 AMAZING prizes that our awesomem DT member Gloria has provided from Graphic 45.  Saturday will be my day as usual, but this week is going to take me far out of my comfort zone!  :)

Have a great day!  I have a great (and busy) weekend ahead of me and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. found you :) and I love the rubberband idea !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...