12.11.2010

E.A.D. Designs at 365!

Well I figure it's time to update this little ol' neglected blog!  Today I have a fun card for you using E.A.D. Designs re-positionable stickers.



The challenge was to create 6 "TWINCHIES" (2-inch squares decorated each as their own entity).  I decided to keep the challenge part of it pretty simple, so I could showcase these adorable owl/branch stickers.  They are really high quality and I definitely got to take advantage of their repositioning feature a few times :)  Literally everything else on the card is PTI except for the teal/aqua ink, which is Martha Stewart (and almost completely dried out - I had to add a little water to stretch it out).

(You like the lights from our tree in the background?  :)

Now it's back to work.  I've been working on some digital design projects (designing a photographer's website and working on my Etsy shop), so now it's back to it!  Hope you're enjoying the holiday season and the peace it can bring!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Super pomysł:-)
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. El reto está genial!!
    Me encanta como queda la tarjeta con los 6 INCHIES.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...